Enroll Your Child in YELP-LV Today!
Do you want your child to be a part of YELP-lv? It's easy to enroll and applications are accepted year-round. It only takes two steps: Application and Allegiance.
(This is the first step to becoming a part of YELP!)
National Oath of Allegiance
We want every student and parent (yes Parents too!) to learn the YELP-lv Oath of Allegiance.
1) I am a Masterpiece, wonderfully made and valuable because of my Creator.
2) I will stand like a beacon on a hill, brilliantly glowing with Service, Dedication and Vision.
3) I will value my self-worth, honor my parents, respect others, and render valuable service to my community and my universe.
4) I will never be selfish or greedy, for greed is not right for the common good of humankind.
5) I will strive for the highest educational achievement, for good health, total physical fitness and cultivate the values of good.
6) I will always have the courage to do the right thing, even when no one is looking, for the best is yet to come. Hooah!!
Congratulations and honors are warranted for your induction into
YELP-LV “The Living Vision Inc."
Rite of Passage
The YELP-LV Rites of Passage is a shared experience transition designed to create the first steps of trust and respect for one another. The cohesive bonding process begins with the Knowledge Management Techie Centurion (KMTC) receiving a Honorary Certificate of Birth to identify to the world that he/she is willing to take on the challenge/responsibility of being a caring, productive world citizen. This process will last for a period of eight weeks; the KMTC will learn the YELP-lv oath, ride in an airplane, train, ship/boat and operate a farm machine. KMTCs will camp out over night, fish, grow food, make a 8 mile road march, conduct an overland march Take a physical fitness test, learn to play chess, meet several merit completion goal tasks, and take a trip to an amusement park. All these tasks will be use to help a KMTC receive their YELP-lv life time Identification personnel jewelry. Get excited about making a difference in a child’s life. Let’s Get –R-Done.